Fight back against our harsh Aussie conditions and show your skin your true grit with our Double Action Face Exfoliant.We bring out the big guns! AHA’s, BHA’s and Bamboo Exfoliant granules combine to gently and effectively slough away dead skin cells for a deeper, fresher clean while our unique blend of antioxidants and soothing botanicals will leave the skin with a smooth refreshed texture and appearance. This is an essential step for healthier looking skin and is perfect for revitalising hard-working, tired, dry, sun damaged and blemish prone skin.
WARNING – Avoid direct sunlight for minimum 6 hours after use. This is best done at night. It is common to experience a tingling sensation and mild flushed appearance after use. Remove product immediately if you experience any discomfort. Do not apply to broken skin. Using AHA’s & BHA’s can cause sun sensitivity so be sure to apply SPF 50 Sunscreen lotion particularly in the 24hrs after using it. Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Bamboo Powder– acts as a physical exfoliant and is rich in mineral salts and silica.
- Salicylic Acid – BHA exfoliant especially useful for treatment of acne and photo ageing, reaches right down into the pores
- Lactic Acid– naturally derived AHA which acts as an exfoliant to make the skin soft and rejuvenated. Great for acne and sun damaged skins.
- Natural Vitamin E– powerful antioxidant and healing qualities
- Vitamin A – to assist in skin renewal
- Green Tea Extract– high in antioxidants to protect new skin cells from free radicals
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice– soothing.
Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Bamboo Powder, Ceteareth 20, Vitamin B5, Jojoba Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol , Lactic Acid, Salicyclic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Natural Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Mandarin Cold Pressed Oil, Litsea Cubeba Oil, Lavender Oil, Soya Bean Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder, Alcohol, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tagetes Erecta Flower Extract, Citric Acid.