Achieving healthy, clear skin is a combination of living a healthy lifestyle and using good quality skincare.
- Wear a sunscreen or at least use a moisturiser or make up with an SPF, preferably 30+ EVERYDAY! The damage caused by sun exposure accounts for 90% of pre mature aging so a sunscreen is one of the best anti aging products around.
- Never go to bed with make up on or an unwashed face! Even if you haven’t worn make up that day, always cleanse and moisturise your skin before going to bed as this is the time when our skin does most of its renewing and repairing.
- Choose an antioxidant moisturiser rich in Vitamins A,B3,C & E such as Rustic Hyde’s Antioxidant Face Cream. This helps the skin fight free radical damage and prevent premature ageing.
- Exfoliate at least once a week to remove dead skin cell build up and keep the skin glowing.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated- keep away from the sugar drinks or limit your intake to a very small amount.
Other little things to keep in mind:
- Getting plenty of sleep not only helps us feel rejuvenated and function better but also has the same effect for our skin!
- Healthy diet and regular exercise
- Have regular dental check ups!